A WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
Bureau Veritas Certification Auditors perform audits per specific Audit principles and Bureau Veritas Certification requirements. The auditor is responsible to follow specific methodology to make relevant decisions concerning the audit process and to inform Bureau Veritas Certification as required to resolve issues outside the audit process. The auditor is responsible to collect and analyze sufficient information to provide a recommendation about the extent to which the requirements of audit criteria are met. Auditors have authority for the control and performance of auditing activities including planning and the control of other members of audit teams.
1. To assimilate, understand and operate the Bureau Veritas Certification Management System in all activities relevant to the post, and to liaise with the Product Manager regarding changes to its design and implementation.
2. To perform audits in any capacity in conformance with the specific audit protocol and prepare audit and corrective action plan reports based on relevant audit scheme/principles.
3. In performing the duties to ensure that such duties are performed in an efficient and commercially expedient way.
4. To control as necessary, teams of auditors during the activities covered by Item 2 above.
5. To decide upon evidence gained during audits whether or not the requirements specified in the audit criteria are met and to identify deviations from the audit criteria in the form of nonconformities and categorize them considering the extent of violation from the audit criteria and the risk associated with the violation.
6. To strive to acquire sufficient audit experience to cover the whole of Bureau Veritas Certification's activities.
7. To assist in the training of other auditors during planned audits or during other training functions.
8. To participate actively in witness audits by Bureau Veritas Certification or its clients.
9. To maintain all audit credentials.
10.To undertake any other activities as directed by the Product Manager.
1.Bachelor degree in relevant discipline:
Biology or microbiology; chemistry or biochemistry; electrical, mechanical or bioengineering; human physiology; medicine; pharmacy, physics or biophysics, etc.
2. Have satisfactorily completed a recognized Medical Device Lead Auditor training course. The course(s) must include an examination, which must be passed to evidence satisfactory completion.
3. Have competent working knowledge of recognized Medical Device auditing standards and procedures.
4. have understanding the regulatory requirements and related laws/ordinances/statutes/standards, etc.
5. Ability to travel, including a valid driver’s license and insurance.
1. Integrity, tact and character
2. Detail Oriented
3. Strong sense of dedication and accountability
4. Excellent communication skills
5. Computer literacy
1. Have had a minimum of five years recent and relevant industrial experience.
2. At least three years of experience in performing 3rd party audits on behalf of any recognized registrar.
3. Have had performed at least 20 man-days of auditing in an accredited ISO 13485 QMS program.
1.Be a registered (IRCA and/or Exemplar Global) Principal Auditor or Lead Auditor.
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below: