Buggy Revival is the first online shop dedicated to selling used and second hand pushchairs in the UK. We sell refurbished, reconditioned preloved pushchairs nationally and internationally at competitive prices. We strive for ethical excellence and aim to please and in doing so have revolutionised the second hand pushchair market.
We are now looking for a Warehouse Assistant to join our team as an intern! This is an exciting opportunity to work with a growing start up, a company that is fast becoming a household name in the babyware/pushchair market and you will gain a great insight into the exciting workings of a busy business!
With full training and support the Warehouse Assistant intern will be assisting in the general management of the logistics side of the business!
You must have a strong eye for detail; every buggy we ship must be packaged to a very high standard. Quality control is a big part of this internship. Your tasks will include:
- Managing orders
- Packing and checking each order
- Arranging shipments
- Document control
- Keeping the warehouse in a safe and tidy condition.
- Assisting other warehouse colleagues to ensure all work is completed in good time.
- Maintaining health and Safety Standards
Please only apply if you meet this criteria:
- Flexibility: We need a candidate who can work on a flexible basis depending on the number of orders that require packing and dispatching in any given week.
- Location: The candidate will ideally live in North London, our warehouse is located in East Finchley, so you need to be living within a reasonable commute to the warehouse.
- No formal qualifications are required, full training will be provided
- Candidate should ideally have an interest in warehouse / logistics
What were looking for:
- A self starter
- Practical and creative
- Able to follow instructions
- Able to work under time pressures when there are tight deadlines'