Fancy being an integral part of an exciting early stage tech start-up? We’re looking for a brilliant community manager to help take our exciting business to the next level…
bubble is the UK’s first on-demand social babysitting app, helping parents find and book local babysitters that their friends already know, use and trust.
We’re taking a completely different approach to the traditional childcare agency model. Harnessing big data, mobile technology and beautiful customer experiences to deliver a product and service that millions of parents can trust and love.
We were founded by two Dads who collectively have spent more than 15 years working at leading internet marketplaces - Betfair, Notonthehighstreet and fintech firm MarketInvoice. Our investors have been founders of some of the most significant brands in the UK tech space.
After going live in the app stores a few months ago, we’ve experienced impressive traction and enjoyed some amazing media coverage in the likes of TechCrunch, The Telegraph, The Guardian, The Metro and Evening Standard.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Brilliant, engaged babysitters deliver fantastic customer experience to our Parents – so your work will be fundamental to our success.
As a Community Manager, you’ll be in charge of ensuring that babysitters on bubble feel informed, engaged and in love with what we do. You’ll be working on communication and education initiatives to help them be successful while also taking charge of the day-to-day operational processes that keep their profiles on the app up to date and of a high standard.
No two days will be the same and you’ll be learning a heck of a lot as you go. At this stage of a Start-up’s life, you’ll be required to pitch in all over the place – though specific tasks will include:
• Communication: Delivering ongoing campaigns of content for sitters to keep them informed
• Verification: Overseeing our ID verification and background checking processes
• Curation: Curating sitter profiles to ensure a high quality experience for parents
• Education: Hold events and meetings with sitters to get feedback and build community
• Customer Service: Dealing with sitter queries and feedback quickly and professionally
• Expansion: Building new sitter communities that help us expand into new areas