Description de l'offre
Jamm South London Ltd is currently recruiting for the position of Marketing and Events Intern.
We are looking for a creative and productive individual who is eager to gain first-hand experience within promoting, marketing and managing events throughout London. You will be working across multiple projects within one of South London’s popular venues and will gain a valuable insight into promoting shows and growing brands.
The key focus of this role is to:
- Assist with running in-house and external events at the venue
- Drive the sales of tickets to these events
- Assist with the development of the venues promotional strategies
- Update and grow various social media channels
- Create and source social media content
- Research and monitor the competitive landscape
- Maintain the company website
Knowledge / Skills / Traits:
- Passion for music events
- Good knowledge of social media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- Photoshop / Design skills (desirable but not essential)
- Keen networker
- Trustworthy character
- Fun and sociable
- Eager to learn
- Assisting with in-house and external events to ensure they run as smoothly as possible
- Keeping tab on other events happening in London and researching new promoters to bring to the venue
- Assisting with organising all aspect of in house events including the booking of artists, artwork, itineraries, guest lists hotels and artist riders
- Keeping an eye on trend within the London music scene
- Produce engaging, written content for various Social Media channels
- Search for and create engaging content to use on various social media channels and to help promote events
- Liaise with photographers and videographers for collation of content pre and post event
- Manage various brands social media pages
- Update copy across the website
How to apply:
Please reply submitting cover letter no longer than 1 page showing your interest/background in events and marketing, musical tastes, events you like to attend and anything else you feel relevant to support your application.
You will need your own laptop for use in the office.
This position operates as a 4-week internship.
Must have experience in this sector or being studying an applicable course.
This is an undergraduate position.