Volunteer roles and activities
• Liaise with BHF colleagues to source content to share on LinkedIn
• Engage with BHF staff and volunteers on Glassdoor
• Seek out opportunities for BHF to build its employer brand
• Support the engagement and communication activities of the Recruitment Team
• Use other digital tools and platforms (as appropriate) to engage with potential candidates
• Utilise internal communication channels to share your activities and inspire colleagues
What this role can offer you
You’ll learn about the latest digital communications and recruitment techniques used by one of the UK’s biggest charities. Plus, you will gain valuable insight into what it’s like to work in a bustling office within a large organisation.
You’ll work closely with the Recruitment Team and also have the chance to meet and learn from the expertise of other departments, such as Internal Communications, Digital Marketing and Social Media.
You’ll be part of a welcoming team with whom you’ll create and deliver a strategy for engaging with different sections of the candidate market.
Depending on your skills and interests, we can scope the role to meet your personal objectives.
Whether you want to experience what it’s like to work in our office, build your CV or get work experience to support your studies in a related field, we have a wealth of opportunities and valuable insights available to you.
Reasonable local travel costs and lunch expenses can be reimbursed in line with our volunteering policies.
Please send a message with your name and contact number stating why you are interested in the position & include your availability.