Monitor the Service Level Agreements (SLA) and ensuring that they meet the required levels;
Ensure that all IT Service Management processes, Operational Level Agreements (OLA) and Underpinning Contracts are appropriate for the agreed service level target.
- Supervise Service Performance against the SLAs and OLAs;
- Support Service Level review process with both the IT Customer and Service Provider which covers:
· review outstanding actions from previous Reviews
· current performance
· review Service Levels and targets (where necessary)
· review underpinning agreements and OLAs as necessary
· agree with appropriate actions to maintain / improve Service Levels
- Coordinate troubleshooting;
- Support any actions required to maintain or improve Service Levels;
- Act as co-ordination point for changes to Service Levels required (i.e. extra support hours required by the Customer, reduced Levels of Service over a period of maintenance required by the Service Provider etc.);
- Ensure that appropriate changes are assessed for their impact on service levels;
- Accommodate Service Improvement Plans / Programs within the Service Level Management processes.
ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Manage services across pillars;
- Own the Local Service Catalogue throughout the Sales and Operational Planning cycle and engages with IT Demand for capturing any demand signals;
- Manage local services suppliers, including manage workplace services, if locally delivered;
- Ensure fulfilment of services as per SLA, monitor and capture performance via Service Reviews
- 1st level escalation points and focus for any end market engagement activities;
- Monitor and ensure compliance for control navigator / audit items related to IT Services processes.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Higher education in Computer Science or a Related Field;
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience;
- Russian – fluent, English – at least intermediate;
- ITIL knowledge – nice to have;
- Ability to work under pressure, handle stressful situations in a calm manner;
- Communication skills: oral, written, presentation, facilitation;
- A good understanding of the organization’ services provided and customers/users;
- Innovative thinking with service quality and its improvement within limits of costs and business direction.
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.