Based in London- England, BriaHair is an on-line hair boutique that specializes in luxury human hair extensions.
Our mission is simple:-
Provide a blank canvas for every lady to explore all the different versions of her self, safe in the knowledge that her hair won't let her down.We aim to please and are willing to send one of our own to the very edge of the moon to bring our clients the very best. We are a fairly new, small business growing steadily, with worldwide clients in the USA, Europe and Africa.
This market research opportunity gives one motivated individual the opportunity to gain experience researching the hair and beauty industry, analysing local and international markets, from a Luxury Boutique, B2C & B2B level. The work done by the super star candidate will be an integral part of growing The BriaHair Boutique brand presence on & offline as well as building the team. This includes researching and reporting key trends, competitors and patterns within the industry. Your research will be used in so many ways, from business development, to providing a base for content creation done by our writers. You would be credited on all research published via our blog:http://bit.ly/2mLr8Xt
A motivated intern will complete this internship with:
· An understanding of content marketing and branding.
· An understanding of strategic research to grow a brand.
· An understanding of how research fits into a business strategy, from sales to marketing and brand development.
· An understanding of how to communicate effectively to acquire information.
Main role Responsibilities:
· Research hair and beauty industry
· Research given topics and report findings
· Using innovative creative ideas to acquire information.
· Contact relevant industry influencers via email for market research and to introduce the business.
· Offer creative business development ideas suggestions & ideas when appropriate.
· Collaborate with team members.
· Weekly telephone conference catch ups and ad hoc meetings.