Brando is an eyewear design house with several licensed and in-house luxury brands being launched over 2016-2017. We are positioned at the intersection of art, fashion and eyewear and our vision is to bring these amazing stories to life with this ethos in the forefront of our mind.
Our team is global, we communicate and activate without boundaries and we seek like-minded souls who want to share in the creation of these beautiful stories. We do what it takes – down to the wire - but we love it all the same.
ECOMMERCE & MARKETING INTERNSHIP
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an entry-level role to work with one of the world’s leading eyewear companies. The Ecommerce & Marketing Intern will assist across all facets of Brando’s Global Marketing, Ecommerce and Sales strategies. You will gain hands on experience working closely with the both the Ecommerce Manager and Brand Managers across contemporary and luxury design brands.
The ideal candidate will be creative, motivated and ambitious with strong attention to detail. You have the energy to be hustling, ability to be flexible, and most of all you are a ‘yes’ person with a do-er attitude. You are able to take initiative, executing your objectives confidently and independently.
A friendly, approachable manner, willingness to learn and progress, and a sense of humour are also a key to enjoying this role.
• Assist in the day-to-day functionality, administration and operations of sundaysomewhere.com and sergekirchhofer.com
• Ownership of online customer service enquiries via customer service platform and social media platforms
• Assist in executing the digital roadmap around website optimisation and user testing
• Assist with data input, website content and product updates with daily site checks to ensure accuracy
• Work with 3rd party warehouses to manage stock and orders
• Ensure website store locators are maintained and up to date
• Competitor analysis
• Assist and support in executing marketing plans as directed
• Assist in the management of PR and gifting stock to ensure sufficient product samples are available when required
• Help champion and grow Brando social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
• Ensuring appropriate tone of voice is used for each channel and providing social media support after-hours and on weekends
• Assist in continuously monitoring and optimizing paid social campaigns (Facebook + Instagram) and providing analysis of current campaigns
• Keeping up to date with the latest trends on social media and the wider digital marketing industry
• Assist in crafting and curating content such as blog posts and photography
• Assist in developing links with influencers and work closely with Brand Manager to grow the community