My name is Boyan and I am a Well-Being & Creativity Life Coach. My mission is to let people experience that our natural state - beyond the selves we believe we are & what we make out of life - is to be happy and at peace. Coming from that knowing, what you thought was impossible for you suddenly becomes a potentiality, if not your reality.
The digital marketing intern would help me spread that message through various means.
- BS/MS degree in digital marketing
- English-native / bilingual required
- Organisation, communication and creativity skills are required to assist in the planning and execution of this year's digital marketing strategy
- All applicants must have strong writing and marketing skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- All applicants must be willing to market, promote and attract people to personal development.
- Previous experience in similar role preferred
- Interest in spirituality & well-being preferred
In order for my message to be heard, I do coaching sessions, run a Facebook group, work as a professional speaker, run a podcast, & various events.
The digital marketing intern would help me with:
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display promotion campaigns
- Design, build and maintain social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance accordingly
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end client experience across multiple channels
- Optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other coaches / partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
● Travel and food expenses reimbursed
● Free entrance to ALL events and trainings (potentially life-changing)
● Real life on-the-job experience with big responsibilities
● Possibilities to turn intership into a part time job
The position begins on the 30th of March and ends June 30th. You are expected to work 30 hours a week. Please note that due to a very large number of applications, unfortunately we are unable to provide any feedback to unsuccessful applications.
TO APPLY, PLEASE PROVIDE:
2) Cover letter
3) One recommendation letter or email be submitted from your most recent employer(s) along with their contact details
I look forward to hearing from you.