Description du poste
Intitulé du poste
Description de la mission
To be responsible of the follow-up of the TAW (Temporary acceptance of Works) and TOC (Taking Over Certificate) process for CP08 package.
In a later stage can be involved in the management and follow-up of DNP (Defect Notification Period).
Includes but not limited to the following:
- Work with the Project and Construction manager to implement a follow-up process regarding TAW and TOC
- Coordinate with design, quality, safety, survey and construction team in order to obtain the TAW certificate per zone,
- After TAW obtained and approved, coordinate with design, quality, safety, survey and construction team in order to obtain the TOC certificate,
- Collect and compile on server all documentation needed and manage to obtain client approval,
- Revise and follow the TAW and TOC follow-up checklist on a weekly bases,
- Preparation of DNP,
- Will follow the 24 months DNP after TOC signed
Ideal candidate profile
- Master's Degree or higher in Construction or Engineering
- Excellent computer skills,
- Fluent or Native English Speaker,
- Ability to Speak Vietnamese would be useful.