Site Engineer / Conducteur de Travaux H/F – (UCLH
As a global player in construction and services, Bouygues Construction designs, builds and operates buildings and structures which improve the quality of people's living and working environment: public and private buildings, transport infrastructures and energy and communications networks.
A leader in sustainable construction, the Group and its 50,000 employees have a long-term commitment to helping their customers shape a better life.
Bouygues UK is constructing a cancer treatment and surgery centre in London. The University College London Hospitals (UCLH)trusted Bouygues UK to design and build a new state-of-the-art hospital dedicated to advanced cancer treatment and surgery services in central London. Our team is looking for a new Site Engineer in order to assist them in the good process of the construction site.
As a Site Engineer your missions will be to :
- Ensure the proper contract fulfillment and its specificities (technical, architectural …);
- Guarantee the project financial profitability;
- Assure and enforce the Bouygues Construction security requirements on the project;
- Respect the quality and the project deadline;
- Optimize the work done by anticipation ;
- Coordinate and communicate with the different actors of the project (clients, vendors, …)
- Bac+5 (Engineering studies : civil engineering);
- You are autonomous, full of energy and have a good communicative skill ;
- You are fluent in English (written, spoken).
Locality: (Great Britain
Type of contract: VIE
Duration: 12 months