Planner Engineer / Ingénieur Planification – (Hinkley Point
As a global player in construction and services, Bouygues Construction designs, builds and operates buildings and structures which improve the quality of people's living and working environment: public and private buildings, transport infrastructures and energy and communications networks.
A leader in sustainable construction, the Group and its 50,000 employees have a long-term commitment to helping their customers shape a better life.
Bouygues Travaux Publics is building two new nuclear reactors at Hinkley Point C in Somerset, the first in a new generation of nuclear power stations in the UK providing low-carbon electricity for around six million homes. Our team is looking for a new Planner Engineer in order to assist them in the good process of the construction site.
As a Planner Engineer your missions will be to:
- Prepare and monitor point of controls, an accurate reporting line to comply with the planning predefined and the requirements:
o Analyze of the contracts specificities (technical, architectural);
o Conception of planning (objectives, client, vendors) by phase;
o Analyze of risks and opportunities;
o Communication on the process.
- Assure and Enforce the Bouygues Construction security requirements on the project;
- Coordinate and communicate under supervision with the different actors of the project (clients demands, stakeholder needs, …)
- Bac+5 (Engineering studies : civil engineering);
- You are fluent in English (written, spoken).
- Ability to set 4D modelling for projects
- You are autonomous, full of energy and have a good communicative skill ;
Locality: (Great Britain
Type of contract: VIE
Duration: 18 months
Starting Date: October 2018