Famille / Métier : Facility Management/Manager FM
Contrat : CDI
Description du poste :
· Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager
· To supervise the mechanical/electrical/building trade staff and specialist contractors ensuring that all staff comply with all BY-ES and site specific policies and procedures.
· Undertake maintenance technical duties that are within training and competence, both as planned and reactive work.
· To plan, prioritise, supervise and delegate work for trade staff and sub contract labour.
· Ensure work is completed in accordance with time and budget and to client satisfaction.
· Supervise sub-contractors and carry out site inductions for compliance
· Ensure RAMS are prepared for all tasks and are followed correctly.
· To lead or participate in team briefings sessions (including tool box talks)
· Experience of managing stock ordering and delivery
· Provide estimates, site measurements and cost control information and maintain records
· Liaise as necessary with client representatives, and resolve any matters which may arise.
Liaise with the cleaning supervisor ensuring cleaning standards are maintained.
Ensure cleaning consumables are kept to acceptable levels & replenished when required.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm with 1 hour unpaid lunch break plus participation in the on call rota
Able to obtain CTC Clearance
Experience in the arena of facilities management
Good administration and ability to manage a team
Excellent communication and leadership skills
Good working knowledge of Maximo system and ability to use a PDA
Knowledge of cleaning practices and standards including COSHH
Good IT Skills
Knowledge of Health and Safety procedures
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities.
Adresse exacte du poste : Birmingham, West Midlands