Bouygues Energies & Services operates in over 30 countries globally. Using the expertise of our 2,640 UK employees, we provide engineering and service capabilities committed to designing, building, operating and maintaining infrastructure, buildings and industrial facilities.
From facilities management and energy performance and supply, to smart city, infrastructure and industry solutions; we have a successful track record of delivering services in a range of complex and secure critical environments.
Bouygues Energies & Services is committed to diversity and equality of opportunity through its 'Success in Diversity' approach, and is open to all talents. We encourage anyone with the skills mentioned in the product description. announces to apply. If post adjustments are necessary, they will be mentioned during the recruitment interview.
BYES UK TLG-13876
Secretariat / Administration - Administration
Description of assignment
Bouygues Energies & Services currently has an exciting opportunity for a Contract Administrator to join our Transport & Local Government team in Hatfield.
As a Contract Administrator, your day to day duties will involve:
· Providing day to day administration support for the North London contracts
· Producing monthly contract performance reports and client reporting
Raising works orders for contractors and ensure payments are made within time constraints
· Updating the Health & Safety database to enable monthly reporting
· Raising permits to work (NRSWA) for branch and contractor works
· Recording, processing and resolving queries, reports, and complaints from members of the public and clients
· Working hours are 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
· Previous experience in a similar role is essential
· Good IT skills including Microsoft Office suite (including Excel, Word and Outlook ) and extensive experience of using and updating databases
· Excellent administration skills
· High level of customer service skills and a good telephone manner
· Excellent organisational & time management skills
· Have a flexible approach to working, with the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
Why join us?
We value the variety and innovation that our diverse workforce brings. Our pledge is a diverse and inclusive workplace that offers fair treatment at work and a culture of mutual respect and dignity between colleagues.
All employees have a right to work in an environment in which the dignity of individuals is respected and which is free from harassment and bullying. We are committed to eliminating intimidation in any form.
We place a strong emphasis on continual development, both professional and interpersonal. Currently over 2% of the Company’s payroll is spent on Learning and Development activities. We have our own international and local training centers, delivering technical and management courses.
A Levels / BTEC National Diploma
Europe, England, East of England, Hertfordshire