Bouygues Energies & Services operates in over 30 countries globally. Using the expertise of our 2,640 UK employees, we provide engineering and service capabilities committed to designing, building, operating and maintaining infrastructure, buildings and industrial facilities.
From facilities management and energy performance and supply, to smart city, infrastructure and industry solutions; we have a successful track record of delivering services in a range of complex and secure critical environments.
Bouygues Energies & Services is committed to diversity and equality of opportunity through its 'Success in Diversity' approach, and is open to all talents. We encourage anyone with the skills mentioned in the product description. announces to apply. If post adjustments are necessary, they will be mentioned during the recruitment interview.
Soft FM - Cleaning
Description of assignment
· To supervise the cleaning team
· To recruit, train and motivate staff in order to maintain consistency of service delivery
· To organise the shift rota and work schedules to ensure workload is delivered to the highest standards
· To ensure all equipment is cleaned and returned to designated storerooms
· To carry out site inspections including offices and cleaner’s cupboards and keep audit forms up to date
· To oversee the removal of waste from the site
· To liaise with the client where appropriate and work alongside other departments to fulfil the service requirements
· The hours for this post are 40 hours per week, 8 hours between 06:00 and 23:00, Monday to Friday
· Previous experience in supervising a team and cleaning skills are essential
· Will have a flexible, can-do attitude
· Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
· Good standard of both written and spoken communication including IT skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· A relevant qualification - BICS would be preferred – and a good knowledge of Health & Safety regulations including COSHH
The City Academy, Hackney
Europe, England, Greater London, Hackney