Bouygues Energies & Services operates in over 30 countries globally. Using the expertise of our 2,640 UK employees, we provide engineering and service capabilities committed to designing, building, operating and maintaining infrastructure, buildings and industrial facilities.
From facilities management and energy performance and supply, to smart city, infrastructure and industry solutions; we have a successful track record of delivering services in a range of complex and secure critical environments.
Bouygues Energies & Services is committed to diversity and equality of opportunity through its 'Success in Diversity' approach, and is open to all talents. We encourage anyone with the skills mentioned in the product description. announces to apply. If post adjustments are necessary, they will be mentioned during the recruitment interview.
BYES FM UAL-14153
Hard FM - Operative / Qualified Electrician
Description of assignment
· To undertake general cleaning duties including cleaning of floors, toilets, furniture and fittings, emptying bins, removal of rubbish, etc.
· Keep clients environments clean and tidy to the highest standards
· To manage the work of the Cleaning Staff which will include training, instructing and supervising
· To ensure all works carried out by the Cleaning Staff are completed with due observation to appropriate Health & Safety requirements
· Train, instruct and supervise the work of Cleaning Staff
· To undertake a Deep Clean which includes, all of the above, plus for example shampooing carpets, stripping and re-polishing floors, cleaning lockers, etc.
· To check cleaning equipment is safe to use before starting work and report any defects immediately. Ensure all cleaning equipment including machinery used is cleaned and returned to designated storerooms in a safe and tidy manner after use ready for next cleaning operation
· Working hours: Monday to Saturday, 05:00 to 08:00
· Ideally should have experience of working in a cleaning/supervisor role
· Experience of working in a customer focused environment essential
· Able to communicate clearly and effectively with all types of people
· A flexible and proactive approach to work with a can do attitude
· Basic knowledge of Health & Safety requirements for the equipment and chemicals used
· Able to work under own initiative to meet requirements of the role
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities.
Europe, England, Greater London, Camden