Bouygues Energies & Services operates in over 30 countries globally. Using the expertise of our 2,640 UK employees, we provide engineering and service capabilities committed to designing, building, operating and maintaining infrastructure, buildings and industrial facilities.
From facilities management and energy performance and supply, to smart city, infrastructure and industry solutions; we have a successful track record of delivering services in a range of complex and secure critical environments.
Bouygues Energies & Services is committed to diversity and equality of opportunity through its 'Success in Diversity' approach, and is open to all talents. We encourage anyone with the skills mentioned in the product description. announces to apply. If post adjustments are necessary, they will be mentioned during the recruitment interview.
Facility management - Cleaning
Description of assignment
· Reporting to the Cleaning Supervisor
· To work as part of a team providing a professional cleaning service thereby maintaining the facilities in a clean and hygienic condition
· To carry out cleaning duties including cleaning of floors, toilets, fridges, furniture and fittings etc., in accordance with specific cleaning instructions and schedules
· To collect domestic non-hazardous waste from collection points and transfer to the waste compactor
· To use equipment/materials provided as instructed and maintain in good condition
· The hours are 20 hours per week, 18:00 to 22:00, Monday to Friday
· Sound knowledge of cleaning procedures essential ideally gained in a similar environment
· A flexible, can-do attitude
· Excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and spoken
· Good knowledge of health and safety regulations together with safe working practices
· BICS/COSHH training desirable
Europe, United Kingdom, England, Greater London