Bouygues Energies & Services operates in over 30 countries globally. Using the expertise of our 2,640 UK employees, we provide engineering and service capabilities committed to designing, building, operating and maintaining infrastructure, buildings and industrial facilities.
From facilities management and energy performance and supply, to smart city, infrastructure and industry solutions; we have a successful track record of delivering services in a range of complex and secure critical environments.
Bouygues Energies & Services is committed to diversity and equality of opportunity through its 'Success in Diversity' approach, and is open to all talents. We encourage anyone with the skills mentioned in the product description. announces to apply. If post adjustments are necessary, they will be mentioned during the recruitment interview.
Facility management - Cleaning
Description of assignment
· Reports to the Cleaning Supervisor
· Working as part of the cleaning team, to clean all areas of the building to the highest standards
· To monitor cleaning and toilet consumables and report shortfalls to the Cleaning Team Leader to ensure sufficient materials are available
· To provide a rapid response to deal with spillages, etc. and to carry out additional cleaning duties for work requested through the Helpdesk
· To report any equipment, furniture, fixtures or fittings in need of repair or replacement
· Working 40 hours per week, 07:00 and 16:00, Monday to Friday
· Cleaning experience essential ideally in a similar environment
· A flexible attitude along with excellent customer service skills
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Well organised with the ability to plan and prioritise your work
· Good knowledge of health and safety regulations and safe working practices
· Able to obtain DBS (CRB) clearance due to working alongside children
Youth Training / BTEC First Diploma
Europe, England, Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea