Bouygues Energies & Services operates in over 30 countries globally. Using the expertise of our 2,640 UK employees, we provide engineering and service capabilities committed to designing, building, operating and maintaining infrastructure, buildings and industrial facilities.
From facilities management and energy performance and supply, to smart city, infrastructure and industry solutions; we have a successful track record of delivering services in a range of complex and secure critical environments.
Bouygues Energies & Services is committed to diversity and equality of opportunity through its 'Success in Diversity' approach, and is open to all talents. We encourage anyone with the skills mentioned in the product description. announces to apply. If post adjustments are necessary, they will be mentioned during the recruitment interview.
BYES UK QSE-15290
Safety, Environment - QSE Management systems
Description of assignment
Bouygues Energies & Services FM currently has an exciting opportunity for a Business Improvement Coordinator to join our QSE team in London, Waterloo.
As a Business Improvement Coordinator you will conduct general and specific coordination duties and administrative tasks to support the Business Improvement Team function within our QSE team.
The duties will involve:
· Supporting in the development and ongoing maintenance of the integrated management systems
· Supporting the development, implementation, management and monitoring of the Company Assurance Activity Programme
· Coordinating and collating business data and information to support the preparation of corporate performance reports including business performance analytics and trending based on root cause analysis
· Acting as the primary contact with the company corporate communications teams for Process/System change information, good and best practice sharing including targeted communications
· Monitoring and managing the external certifications, memberships and schemes for BYES including the preparation and submission of these
· Managing Team’s supply chain partners through liaison with procurement and finance
Some key skills and experience we are looking for:
· Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
· Analytical thinking with the ability to collate and interpret data, producing meaningful and accurate reports; strong attention to detail
· Able to build meaningful relationships with stakeholders
· Strong attention to detail
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Visio
· Previous experience in a Coordinator role within QSE or Management Systems is an advantage
Why join us?
We value the variety and innovation that our diverse workforce brings. Our pledge is a diverse and inclusive workplace that offers fair treatment at work and a culture of mutual respect and dignity between colleagues.
All employees have a right to work in an environment in which the dignity of individuals is respected and which is free from harassment and bullying. We are committed to eliminating intimidation in any form.
We place a strong emphasis on continual development, both professional and interpersonal. Currently over 2% of the Company’s payroll is spent on Learning and Development activities. We have our own international and local training centers, delivering technical and management courses.
Europe, England, Greater London