Bouygues Energies & Services operates in over 30 countries globally. Using the expertise of our 2,640 UK employees, we provide engineering and service capabilities committed to designing, building, operating and maintaining infrastructure, buildings and industrial facilities.
From facilities management and energy performance and supply, to smart city, infrastructure and industry solutions; we have a successful track record of delivering services in a range of complex and secure critical environments.
Bouygues Energies & Services is committed to diversity and equality of opportunity through its 'Success in Diversity' approach, and is open to all talents. We encourage anyone with the skills mentioned in the product description. announces to apply. If post adjustments are necessary, they will be mentioned during the recruitment interview.
BYES FM UHL-13236
Soft FM - Helpdesk
Description of assignment
· To provide effective and professional supervision of the administration service on site, following procedures to ensure an efficient and responsive service across the contract
· Support the Helpdesk as required by receiving calls, logging on the FM Support System, feeding through jobs to operational staff and reporting back to the end user/customers
· Administer site based contracts, ensuring annual purchase orders are raised and receipted, maintenance visits booked and trackers updated
· To prepare reports and documents as required, maintaining confidentiality at all times.
· Manage work orders
· Manage and cost office stationery
· Ensure that files and filing systems are kept up to date
· Participate in the training of new staff members
· Act as site H&S representative and hold meetings accordingly.
· Working hours are 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 0800 to 1700
· Previous experience in a supervisory / administration role is essential.
Experience working in a Facilities Management environment is required
· Must be proactive with a flexible attitude when dealing with client and colleagues
· Must have excellent communication and organisational skills
· Able to work as part of a team and autonomously
· Will have a high level of IT skills with experience in Word, Excel and databases
· Experience using Maximo is a distinct advantage
Knowledge of Health & Safety desirable
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for training and development.
GCSE / A levels
Europe, England, Greater London, Lewisham