Description de l'offre
Boulder Creek International is a well-established and innovative boutique Production and Distribution company based in central London. Since we opened for business in 2007 our company and reputation has grown to specialize in two core areas, Post Production and Distribution.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Assisting the team with a systematic approach to sales
• Assisting in marketing and promotional material
• Support for the PR function and Drafting blog posts for the website & Social Media
• First point of contact for liaising with producers and production houses
• Organizing the compiling supporting materials (images and trailers), saving them on the server and coordinating with the Sales team to send to clients
• Contributing creative ideas to the production team (concepts, graphics)
• Organizing business travel where required
• Taking notes during strategy meetings and the weekly Pipe catch up
• Helping the sales team get ready for markets by liaising with designers and printers to ensure marketing material is ready on time
• Conducting territory research
• Ad-hoc administration duties, including booking couriers, scanning documents
Self-Starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
Highly organized with attention to detail
Resourceful, capable of lateral thinking when presented with a problem
Intermediate to advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Extensive social media awareness
Confident telephone manner
This position will begin as a four-week internship, leading to a permanent role for the right individual. Applicants must be London-based and able to travel to London Bridge. Working hours are between 9:30am-6pm Monday to Friday.
Please send a cover letter explaining why you think you’d be suitable for this role, along with a CV in PDF format
Please note: Applications without cover letters will not be accepted.