Description de l'offre
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a multi-asset servicing specialist with local expertise in 36 markets around the world and a global reach covering 95 markets. This extensive network enables us to provide our institutional investor clients with the connectivity and local knowledge they need to navigate change in a fast-moving world.
As of November 2018, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 countries with more than 198,000 employees, including 145,000 in Europe.
We are looking to hire an Administrator to join our Middle Office department to support the production cycle of a team, ensuring client service delivery and commitments are met. The Middle Office Department exists to provide administration activities which support our clients start of day position. This support includes Client Reporting, Corporate Actions, Income, Reconciliations, Trade Processing and Treasury.
To be successful in this role you will have strong risk management awareness, be accurate in everything you do and show meticulous attention to detail. You'll have strong client service skills already and will ideally have had some involvement in change initiatives. You will have familiarity with financial markets, ideally being IOC qualified with experience in accounting practices.
Client Service Delivery and controls
· Ensure a high quality client service is delivered to all clients
· Ensure the service level provided by the team adheres to the Client Service Delivery agreements
· Ensure adherence to core standard operating models
· Build strong, professional relationships with clients and be an ambassador for BNP Paribas
· Develop internal stakeholder relationships with the wider team as well as general business support
· Support external counterparty relationships e.g. custodians
Continuous Improvement & New Business
· Generate ideas for improvements to systems and processes in support of client requirements and BNP Paribas Securities Service strategic objectives.
· Involvement in the design and implementation of resilient processes and systems to support new/changes to business products including mandatory changes to market/governance and regulations
· Innovate and challenge status quo within the governance and framework of our change program
· Be a subject matter expert in your team
· Adherence to the risk and control framework, including team and departmental procedures
· Accuracy – focusing on getting it right first time
· Support business contingency plans as required
· Ensure adequate internal controls are in place to mitigate operational risk.
· Ensure that internal and external audit/compliance/risk requirements are met
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
As an employee with BNP Paribas Securities Services, we want to make sure that you are rewarded for your commitment. As such, you will be entitled to our award winning benefits package which includes a generous holiday allowance of at least 34 days (including bank holidays), a non-contributory pension of 8.5%, private healthcare and GP service all as standard, along with a number of personal insurances such as income protection, life assurance and personal accident insurance. We believe in ensuring all our employees have a positive work life balance and so in addition to the core benefits you will also have access to a variety of flexible lifestyle benefits including dental cover, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and reduced cinema and gym membership to name a few.
Please note that we are unable to progress applications at this time from candidates who require sponsorship under a Tier 2 General Visa. The role does not meet the required skill level for us to issue a Certificate of Sponsorship under Tier 2.