Strutt & Parker are currently seeking an Administrator to provide professional and efficient secretarial and administrative support to our regional agency team in Banbury on a Fixed Term Contract for 9 Months.
· Setting up valuation files for a variety of property types including undertaking Land Registry and Planning searches (training provided)
· Typing, preparation and formatting of valuation reports
· Occasional audio typing from dictation
· Copying, collating and binding reports and appendices
· Typing general correspondence
· Maintaining files and job records
· Raising invoices and managing invoice records
· Booking meeting rooms and arranging catering for meetings/client entertaining
· Previous experience in Property would be an advantage
· Must possess a composed manner in order to be able to work under pressure
· Manage and prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
· Awareness of Document Management Systems, CRM Databases and Microsoft OneNote and willingness to learn operational skills for these systems
· Accuracy and attention to detail is key
· Able to work in a team environment
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.