You aspire to be working as an illustrator or a designer of digital products. You have a real talent for making marketing content visually appealing, ability to express the marketing message visually. This is a great opportunity for a student/graduate to apply their creativity practically in the ever-changing digital world.
You will work across several areas. Key areas include:
- products: enhancing the visual element of our online products to make it attractive, engaging and user-friendly.
- online/offline content: designing our digital marketing collaterals. This may include, but not limited to: ebook, whitepapers, blogs, infographics, cheatsheets, worksheets, illustratives, and other content.
- digital platforms: creating high conversion product pages and landing pages.
- social media and email campaigns: producing attractive visual elements to fit posts/email for optimum engagement.
- Design ideas and concepts of our products, landing pages, ebook, blogs and other visual content;
- Develop design solutions for social media, website and email campaigns via design tools such as Abode Photoshop or Illustrator or InDesign;
- Support content with creative materials for both online and offline products and collaterals;
- Create design that adheres to our brand style and guidelines;
- Ensure that design tasks are finished accurately and on time.
- Student/graduate of Graphic Design, Digital Design or the equivalent
- Proficient with design tools (E.g. Abode Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign)
- Familiar with Wordpress and HTML
- Must possess a strong talent for digital design.
- Knowledge of online and digital marketing, including B2B social media channels and trends
- Ability to use own initiative and suggest new and fresh ideas and implement
- Resourceful and 'can do' attitude
- Familiar with Mailchimp
BM Interim Management Ltd (BMIM) is a London-based consultancy firm helping small and medium sized companies grow. For more information please visit our website www.bmim.co.uk
Apply your CV and a supporting letter.