You are interested in marketing communications and you are considering a career as a digital marketer. You are self-motivated and highly adaptable.
The objective of the Digital Marketing Internship is to actively promote our online products and other content for the purpose of creating email signups, engaging the audience and converting them into customers.
You will work across several areas. Key areas include:
- social media marketing: driving high numbers of traffic to landing pages and selected blogs by prospecting and messaging our target audience on social media channels such as Linkedin and Twitter and other relevant platform.
- email campaigns marketing: help in the creation and delivery of the marketing campaign for market awareness, lead generation and conversion.
- online marketing analytics: monitor daily and weekly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure campaign success and suggest areas for improvement.
- Prospecting and promoting our products to our target audience through online channels, such as Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook and other relevant platforms;
- Managing and monitoring the engagement and conversion of subscribers;
- Monitoring activities on the website and campaign lists to determine the conversion journey of each subscriber;
- Research and suggest improvements to enhance the lead conversion experience;
- Monitor prospect activities on the Marketing Automation system;
- Participate in the creation and uploading of the content and images for the website or landing pages;
- Participating in the content and layout of our landing pages, blogs and other visual content;
- Updating the feed of our automation tool to ensure daily social media posts on Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook and other platforms consistent with our current campaigns;
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
- Reporting on marketing analytics daily and weekly KPIs to comment on performance of online activities and make recommendations for improvement;
- Any other business development and marketing activities you may be required to do from time to time.
- Passion and talent for marketing communication (ability to engage target audience)
- Knowledge of online and digital marketing, including B2B social media channels and trends
- Excellent attention to detail and excellent written English
- Ability to use own initiative and execute
- Resourceful, problem-solving and 'can do' attitude
- Knowledge of Mailchimp
- Familiar with Wordpress and HTML
- Proficient with Photoshop/Illustrator or any similar design tools
- Familiar with Google Analytics
BM Interim Management Ltd (BMIM) is a London-based consultancy firm helping small and medium sized companies grow. For more information please visit our website www.bmim.co.uk
Apply your CV and a supporting letter.