Bluhomes are a small but fast growing London based Property Care Company who’s key clients are established Estate agencies such as Hamptons International, Knight Frank, Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward, Greene & Co and many more.
Having recently moved to a cool new office our company is now looking for a keen intern/ sales administrator to help assist us with the day to day running of the business.
This is a good opportunity for anybody who either has an entrepreneurial interest/ an interest in digital marketing/ design or somebody who would like to improve their customer service & administration skills.
We are ideally looking for somebody to work Mon-Friday, hours can be discussed to suit your needs for the right candidate.
You will have the opportunity to learn how a start up business in Central London operates and continues to grow within a market. Its also a great opportunity for somebody who wants to get stuck-in and contribute with new ideas and add all of the work to their own portfolio in any or all of the following areas:
o Web design – updates & new additions (squarespace)
o Print design – Ideas for leaflets and handouts etc
o HTML mailers - Mailchimp
o Social media – We are looking for somebody to help with our new FB page
o Linked in – Keeping our page interesting & current
o Instagram –
o Learn how to use online accounting software – Sending invoices/ drafting quotes
o Manage bookings and updating Live calendars
- Customer Service
o Dealing with existing/ new clients by phone & email – taking new bookings
o Inbox management – responding to new enquiries
Rewards & Benefits
- Travel expenses
- Training in all of the above areas
- Access to free seminars and events to continue your learning – from marketing to tax affairs to monthly free drink events and parties!
- Be part of a young community in a brand new office with free coffee, snacks, gym, bike storage and showers with free towels (we wouldn't want you arriving sweaty to your desk in the morning)!
- Take a look at our shared office online - Google: Fora Clerkenwell co-working
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Good oral and written English skills
- Keen to learn and embrace new opportunities
- A self learner – the ability to learn & use initiative on your own or within a group
- Able to independently manage workflow and prioritise tasks
- Desire to work quickly and efficiently with an excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Must be intermediate at using Microsoft office and Apple computers
No Qualifications necessary, although the right candidate must be able to use Adobe photoshop, illustrator and microsoft office well.