• Social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter): assist with building numbers of followers. Schedule pre-approved posts (daily on Instagram and Twitter, 3 times a week on FB). Follow relevant accounts for follow back. Find ambassadors on Instagram to promote Bluebuck. Identify other posts from other accounts to share. Answer messages on Instagram.
• Press: research and grow the database of media contacts that we wish to approach: blogs, magazines, newspapers etc. in the UK, France, rest of Europe and USA.
• Email press releases, send photos and samples from our new collection to press contacts, in order to secure editorials.
• Prospection: grow the database of new potential customers through online and offline research (checking competitors and clothing brands websites, reading trade and consumer magazines and blogs, etc.). France / UK / Germany / Scandinavia / USA
• Email brand presentation to most relevant contacts
Able to work autonomously, to use initiative and to solve problems, self-motivated.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Able to work from home.
The internship is not remunerated, however direct expenses will be reimbursed.