BiG (Besty’s Inspirational Guidance) has been delivering unique community inspirational programmes that benefits so many young people (children and young men and women) for 6 years now developing a suit of services and an impressive portfolio under its 3 business work strands - motivational educational programmes; community services; and employability skills schemes. We are looking for young, dynamic interns who wants to develop their own reputation and portfolio whilst at the same time help drive more business for BiG, as BiG plans to roll out its services wider under a new business structure. We are looking for well-presented individuals who are self-motivated, driven, articulate and who are willing to go that extra mile and love working to targets, managing their own time and priorities mainly from home.
The main goal for 2018 is to market all BiG services that drives more business demands in particular from schools and to reach out to those service providers who deliver similar services for teenagers and young men and women that develops their employability skills that will want services under BiG’s employability skills scheme work strand.
Exposure will be provided to a wide range of tasks as successful candidates will lead on developing and delivering an effective marketing strategy including the implementation of digital marketing initiatives and the production of marketing collateral. The role also includes stakeholder management and PR and involves Client Liaison understanding what stakeholders want and evidencing BiG’s success stories, developing skills which will add to your CV to pursue a career in the PR /Marketing industry.
- Working closely with CEO researching, contacting potential clients, preparing and sending business proposals.
- Put in place an effective marketing strategy including the implementation of digital marketing initiatives
- Put in place an effective Stakeholder Engagement strategy and maintain client relationship
- Administration tasks
The ideal intern;
- Will possess Excellent English verbal and written communication skills with a strong eye for detail and can do attitude as well as a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task, prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines
- a flexible worker with an ability to communicate progress in a timely way
- A creative thicker with the ability to think outside the box.
We will cover expenses for the duration of the internship and there is potential for 1 full time paid position if the business grows.