You will be joining the lively Marketing & Design Department. Working with both design and marketing across 19 events in Europe, America and Asia, with our main client Worldwide Events. They are exciting networking b2b events are focused on making the events both memorable and unforgettable experiences this is achieved through guaranteeing great meetings, amazing show stopping evening parties and bespoke activities tailored towards networking.
As a Creative Project Assistant you will have the opportunity to work on various projects and put your skills and creativity into practice.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Assisting the Project Manager with updating the Kanban board with current tasks open in JIRA
• Generating quotes for event material.
• Consolidating quotes and requesting lead times for event materials and presenting them to the Project Manager
• Liaising with Design on the specs required for event material that require printing
• Completing orders for approved event material within sufficient lead time
• Receiving, checking and delivering any orders for event material to the Operations team
• Conducting research on potential event material suggested by Marketing and Design
• Developing an inventory of event material received
Operating from modern open offices a few minutes walk from Euston Station, our culture is lively, friendly, professional and hard-working.
What we offer
As we are offering work experience the placements are unpaid. We do however pay for the interns expenses for travel and lunch.
Our company offers work experience whereby an intern would spend a minimum of 2 – 12 months with our business - during which the intern has an opportunity to learn directly about working life and the working environment.
Our previous students have found the experience invaluable and have all enjoyed working in our lively office environment. We offer students the opportunity to work with us and learn new skills which are an asset to their development and future careers.