Description de l'offre
BGAACADEMY (Business Growth Accelerator Academy) specialises in Business Growth Coaching and Consulting, and has 6,000+ members (including investors, start-ups, businesses & individuals).
We are looking for a Marketing & Event Assistant - 3 months unpaid internship, no food or expenses reimbursement - Start date: ASAP
We work from a Co-Working space with many other people under one roof, in Barbican Centre & our events happening in Moorgate London (City). pls check our website for full info and make sure you are comfortable working in Co-Working space before applying.
- Creating and uploading social media contents (FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Creating and developing marketing materials (flyers, banners, business cards, etc…)
- HR duties: be in charge of the recruitment and interview process
- Writing and updating BGAACADEMY marketing platforms
- Assisting with the development of marketing strategies
- Events logistics (organisation of staff, preparation of the events, printing materials, etc…)
- Attending to meetings and taking notes
- Answering emails
- Building Sales Pages
- Build Websites
- Building Sales Funnels
-Preparing email shots
-Edit images and video and (learn SEO optimisation)
- Updating BGAACADEMY’s database
You will gain rare and practical marketing & communication experience & skills. If you are an intern who has dreams of running their own business one day then you are in the right place working with ground up entrepreneurs you will learn the inside secrets of how it is done.
We may employ any of our interns in the future. Moreover, there are many job opportunities within our events and shows because many of our members & visitors are employers.
Business Growth Accelerator Academy is a start-up which organize business Ask the Expert calls and networking events for business owners and entrepreneurs.
For more details please visit:
1. Ask the Expert Call 'Business Growth Strategies Call' Using Simple Strategies that Work' 2PM 3rd Monday Monthly
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ask-the- … 3830600506
2. How to Buy a Profitable Business Using None of Your Own Money...No Money Down!
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/how-to-b … 3833072901
3. One Minute Business Pitch - Organise monthly with partners and video participants and seo marketing.
4. London Coworking space coorganise
5. Networking even monthly
We are looking forward to hearing from you
Job Type: Voluntary Internship
Interest in Marketing, online marketing, being an entrepreneur, Advertising, Event, Management, Business and communication with other people.