Description de l'offre
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated Customer Service & Administration intern to work within our successful, prestigious and fast growing innovative company headquartered in Birmingham.
The company prides itself on developing and bringing to market the latest in cutting edge products that deliver real results. Working with other high profile brands, celebrities, press and influencers.
We are looking for a customer service & administration intern to compliment and support our dynamic and innovative sales processing and administration team.
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate business acumen and offer first class administration and customer service. This position has the potential to evolve into an Office Manager position so only ambitious business minded candidates should apply.
Duties will involve
* To provide and to assume responsibility for secretarial and administrative support to the management team and colleagues, ensuring the successful adherence to appropriate policies and procedures.
* Day to day smooth transition of both online and offline sales
* Ensure customer contact by phone, email, online chat is exemplary at all times
* Solving problems to resolve all the daily customer enquiries and complaints
* Liaise effectively with all parts of the organisation including the management team
* Fast accurate problem solving skills to ensure our operation continually improves.
* To develop an extensive knowledge of the company, establishing their aims and objectives and who the key personnel are
* Training will be provided to evolve into an Office Manager once suitably proficient in the role of Customer Service & Admin.
This is very hands-on role and we are looking for candidates with the following skills and experiences in order for you to be considered.
* Have excellent communication, and interpersonal skills
* Good GCSE grades especially in Maths and English
* The role requires a highly organised and conscientious individual who understands the needs of a customer driven business.
* Computer literate, with outstanding administration, typing and data-input skills and a good familiarity with Gmail and Excel
* The successful candidate will need to demonstrate they are customer focused and can appreciate the needs of a sales operation
* Have the ability to focus and loves paying attention to detail
* Be enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
* Resilient with a drive to succeed
* Honest with high levels of integrity and maintain high levels of confidentiality