The happiest Babysitting Job with the cutest kids of Paris : )
Be My Nounou brings the perfect job for international students - well paid and also fun - with little French children.
Be My Nounou changes the game by promoting an innovative, fun and entertaining approach to babysitting. It delights everyone: parents, kids and nannies!
We are looking for creative babysitters, with great sense of responsibility and able to be proactive.
We are adjusting to your timetable, school schedule and availabilities.
As Be My Nounou is a fast-growing company, we are constantly looking out for new talents to join us.
What we offer:
- Important role in making little kids’ daily routine awesome
- A job fitting your school timetable and availabilities
- The opportunity to help children with their English skills or another language depending on your profile (ie. Chinese, Spanish, portuguese…)
- A valuable work experience in a French start-up to add to your resume
- A competitive salary from 12.40€ to 20€ brut per hour
- Company’s health insurance available
- Activity books and tips for support during your time with children
- Fun work environment: events once a month at our HQ to meet new international co-workers!
Our recruitment requirements:
- Over 18 years old
- Fluent or Native English speaker
- No need to speak French
- Looking for an inspiring/stimulating job
- Be proactive
- At least 6 months experience in childcare (formal or informal)
- Good relationship with children
Please send your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or fill out the form online: https://www.bemynounou.com/english-speaking-jobs-in-paris/
Ideal candidate profile
Responsible, organized, fun and inspiring personalities!
About Be My Nounou
Be My Nounou is a childcare agency, looking for motivated and talented English speaking babysitters/tutors to look after our little French kids and teach them English.
Be My Nounou is based in Paris and offers several options for home childcare: afterschool, Wednesdays, vacation and holidays, occasional babysitting, shared childcare with another family, help with homework, English workshops for children and young adults and creative activities. From after school to your return home, the whole day or just a half day.