We are looking for a graduate in PR / journalism / Communications
We're a startup in the media industry. We pay expenses plus commission.
£600 for expenses and up to £1000 a month in commission.
- Preparing and editing PR content, stories and materials such as case studies, photography and information for PR social media use
- Plan, engage and distribute social media content for our business and our clients (that will be featured in the social media campaign);
- Event press liaison and support plus attendance as required
- Running proactive press office function forming relationships with key journalists
- Proactively communicate ideas and assist with communications planning and management across PR and social media
-Collating and analysing media coverage to create reports for internal review and evaluation
- Liaise with marketing and social media team, ensuring content is in line with press strategy.
- Lead the critical path and be a key point of contact with Press and opinion formers.
- Build a great relationship with wider Marketing team to support press coverage, customer events and brand initiatives.
- Ensure complete understanding of the collections and products being promoted / ‘pushed’ and creatively translate the strategy to ensure it is delivered.
- Oversee seasonal/ad hoc press releases and generates ideas for creative press content.
- Creation of a press/marketing calendar for the brand with flexibility for creative/ trend response.
- Develop seasonal promotional gift ideas / brand extensions for marketing / press events e.g. Christmas.
- Develop and garner relationships with all International Partners
- Responsibility for evaluations including ROI
- Build on existing relationships with key media and establish new contacts for the Group
- Work closely with Buyers to identify and deliver quality events
- Manage keypress events, product launches and other activities.
- Liaise with the press, answering their enquiries in a timely fashion
- Constantly seek to cultivate good relationships with key journalists.
- Maximise product placement in online and offline media throughout the seasons.
Fluent in (ideally native).
Graduation in PR or journalism
Ability to multi-task and coordinate across functions.
Excellent presentation skills.
Excel and PowerPoint literate.
Attention to detail.
Creative writing and attention to grammar.