• Play a vital part in the day to day management and operation of the office. The character of the role involves a level of flexibility and adaptations to different scenarios and being competent and confident in approaching new tasks is a vital skill.
• To conduct Quality Checks in terms of ICT usage and report back to Team Supervisors so as to ensure that professionalism is maintained in all methods of communication.
• To interact with each and every individual department and act as a channel of communication between all levels of hierarchy.
• To co-operate with the Accounting department and perform basic book keeping duties such as creating ledger accounts that can be occupied by Petty cash products.
• To devise the Office Cleaning Schedule and inform each department as to the positioning of the cleaning rota.
• To perform stock takes in terms of kitchen, lavatory and office supplies and to make purchases of these products on a needs basis. To liaise with top level management and assist when needed by carrying out tasks that may have been delegated or by organising meetings or appointments with senior employees.
• Sharing duties with Sales Office Managers and assisting with incentives where performance targets are met.
• Assisting the higher executives with daily tasks and procedures.
An Office Manager/Personal Assistant plays a pivotal part in the day to day operations and management of the company. Much of the tasks associated with this post happen behind the scenes and involve a great deal of responsibility and authority. This position will equip with you with the skills and knowledge needed to manage a team and interact with people of all hierarchies. You will be able to see the day to day procedures and tasks carrier out in every department. You will also have a transparency of the work carried out by fellow co- workers as well as your supervisors.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• To be flexible, adaptable and open to new suggestions and ideas
• To be able to prioritise tasks in terms of importance
• To show charisma, creativity and compassion in daily interactions with people of different backgrounds
• The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
• High organizational skills and critical thinking
• Fluent in English is a necessity, all other languages are desirable and seen as positives
• Previous experience in management activities or leadership roles are desirable
Get a mail digest of vacancies that match your profile!
Thousand of vacancies are available for you on Wizbii :)
Business Supplies and Equipment
BD Electronics is based in Malta. We are the subsidiary of ML Components, established in Mainz, Germany. ML Components is an international distributor of electronics micro-components.
We are hiring interns from all around the world, so our team is multicultural. In the office the main language spoken is English. Our team is composed of interns so there is a really nice and young atmosphere.
We can offer internship in several departments like marketing, HR, sales, accounting…
No vacancies open at Bd Electronics
Find your next job on Wizbii,
the leading professional platform for youth's employment