Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life?
Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
The headquarters of the AXA Group, based in Paris 8th, brings together the Group's corporate activities. It coordinates the various entities with the Group's strategy and is responsible for managing international projects. The headquarters has approximately 830 employees and is distinguished by its strong international culture (45 nationalities).
GRM’s mandate is to ensure a sustainable and profitable growth of AXA activities worldwide and promote excellence on both Risk Management and Technical areas (e.g.: Product, Pricing, Underwriting, PMP, Claims, Reserving, …).
Inside the GRM, P&C Retail Team has multiple roles and responsibilities, of which the promotion of Technical Initiatives to foster profitable and sustainable growth to the entities.
The main mission of this internship will be to study and find a way to monitor and promote efficiently the Customer Value of a client corresponding to the global profitability of a customer throughout several lines of business. This study will be done in partnership with one entity of AXA, multiple interactions must be planned to fulfil their requirements.
The mission will include at least the following points:
· Define an efficient way to measure the Customer Value
· Use statistical approach(es) to analyse the future Profitability
· Compare the result of a Customer Value vs a Mono Product Strategy and identify strengths and weaknesses of the two methodologies
· Use Technical approach(es) to derive metrics to foster profitable and sustainable growth
· Present the results of the study to the AXA community through a Webex or a Conference with several entities.
· Ideally, propose a generalisation of the methodology through Guidelines, Tools, etc. In addition to that mission, the intern could provide ad-hoc support to P&C Retail Team missions (pricing review, tools development, technical innovations identifications, technical communities participation/animation …)
Ideal candidate profile
Technical & Professional Skills:
· Strong P&C Retail Mathematical Skills, preferably knowledge of P&C Retail Pricing
Good programming skills in R and/or Python, eventually SAS and/or SQL
A strong interest in understanding of personal lines products from an Underwriting & Pricing perspective
· Data science skills would be a bonus
Soft Skills & Competencies:
· Ability to work in network
· Good autonomy in research and execution
· Strong skills in communication
· English: Fluent
Background & Experience:
· Student in Actuarial Science or Engineering
You wish to give a new orientation to your career within an International & Dynamic Group, join us. Please apply on line.