We are a small but rapidly expanding company located in Alderley Edge supplying strategic metallic raw materials to the manufacturing industry (both domestic and international). We have a dynamic team with core values focusing on client satisfaction but also in creating a fun and friendly work environment for our team.
We are looking to strengthen our team due to product and Market diversification resulting in an increase of sales and workload particularly in the area of renewable energies. The candidate will work with our team to develop new and existing leads and further develop our company brand. The candidate must be self motivated, hard working, honest and confident both in front of clients and on the telephone, but also in being part of a small fast paced team. The candidate must be prepared to perform a number of roles that inevitably are required in a small and evolving business. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate that wants the experience of being a crucial part of a small growing team with scope to develop their business skills and challenge themselves. This is an opportunity unique to a small company.
The role consists of;
• Working with our team to data-mine new leads
• Following up on leads
• Negotiating with both suppliers and customers both domestic and internationally
• Closing sales
• admin such as booking freight with couriers, placing orders etc.
• Inspecting goods inward and assisting with the expediting of goods from our warehouse.
• Face to face client meetings
The candidate should be;
• someone who has excellent eye for detail
• Modern I.T skills and proficient in excel, word, PowerPoint and outlook
• Sales experience
• Preferably university educated but not essential
• Be confident with a can do positive attitude
• Driving license essential
• Advantageous to have experience in the metals industry however we offer full product training and so will consider candidates without this.
• Foreign languages would be helpful but not essential
• Willing to travel domestically and internationally