Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. With innovation at the core of its DNA, Worldline’s core offerings include pan-European and domestic Commercial Acquiring for physical or online businesses, secured payment transaction processing for banks and financial institutions, as well as transactional services in e-Ticketing and for local and central public agencies. Thanks to a presence in 30+ countries, Worldline is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies, delivering cutting-edge digital services. Worldline’s activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equensWorldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. Worldline employs circa 11,000 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of circa 2.3 billion euros on a yearly basis. worldline.com
The Core Infrastructure « Virtualization services » team is responsible for the installation, configuration and management of the Core Virtualization infrastructures (Participate to the Infrastructures design, hosts installation and configuration, upgrades, administration, monitoring and maintenance).
The team also ensures support and expertise, in an international context, to all system administrators using the Core Virtualization services.
Technical domains include:
· VMware vCenter, VUM, PSC
· VMware vSphere
· VMware vROPS and monitoring solutions
· CentOS/RHEL OS for administration purposes
· Systems configuration and hardening (PCI-DSS, ANSSI, SecNumCloud compliancy…)
· Patch management
· Automation and usage of configuration management tools (Ansible, …)
· Good knowledge of Network and scripting languages (Bash, Python, Ruby, PERL, …)
Virtualization System Engineer Duties & Responsibilities:
· Services and platforms build & run
· Transition to new system management tools and solutions implementation
· Capacity management
· CSI and ensure that best-practices are implemented
· Travel as required
· Collaboration with various Core Infrastructure teams and experts within the company
· Prepare and validate technical changes
Qualifications & requirements:
· English level : B2 or higher
· Graduate degree in IT or in a cognate discipline or comparable proficiency
· Basic knowledge of IT virtualization, network, storage and Linux OS
· Knowledge in standards and best-practices related to IT is a plus (PCI DSS, ISO, ITIL …)
· High Initiative, decisiveness, customer and service orientation, assertive behavior
· Good communication
· Ready to travel
Why work at Worldline?
Our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent our Human Capital, they are also key players in our success. We make managing our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
At Worldline, we do more than just managing our talents. It is our top priority to involve them, inspire them, and develop them. In line with our guiding principle “Build your career and grow with us”, it is our mission to ensure that their potential can grow and flourish through the numerous development programs and career opportunities we offer.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Worldline is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Our recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.