Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Project Manager (Testing Coordinator) responsible for implementing One McLaren Cerner Millenium for McLaren Health Care Corporation.
Client Site Southeast Michigan
• Project Management Professional PMP Certification Preferred
• Proficiency with PM tools such as Microsoft Project
• Advanced knowledge of current IT and Health Care technology and industry trends
• Preferred 2-4 years as a EHR Testing Coordinator
• Required experience with Cerner Millennium (clinical/revenue cycle) o preferred demonstrated experience/knowledge with v18
• Ability to manage pre/intra/post testing activities/events (not limited to test approach/methodologies, script development test plans, issue tracking and resolution thereof, etc.) across multiple remote teams
• Ability to coordinate vendor/client testing activities/events
• Able to manage time efficiently, operate independently, and balance competing priorities
• Develops test strategies and execute test plans, covering system, integration, technology, and revenue cycle testing. Plans include requirements and processes to govern the different testing activities.
Showcases the following abilities:
o Manage and drive issue resolution, producing easily consumable status reports
o Keep to project timelines and deadlines, escalating risks early and engaging help to keep deliverables on track • Develop and execute conversion readiness and activation plans for Cerner
• Work with technical and clinical teams to develop a conversion cutover plan
• Ensure resources and facilities are allocated to support cutover activities
• Manage a command center and develop the staffing models for both IT and end user support
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Nearest Major Market: Flint
Nearest Secondary Market: Detroit