Worldline offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support. Worldline activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services & Terminals, Mobility & e-Transactional Services, Financial Processing & Software Licensing. Worldline employs more than 8,600 people worldwide and generated 1.22 billion euros revenues in 2015. Worldline is an Atos company.
This position is available UK Wide (with exception of Scotland due to geographical location of the projects).
The key activities of the role include:
· To-be architecture development, working with business analysts and supporting them in the collection and analysis or requirements.
· As-is systems analysis and development of migration options, consistent with strategic freight and Network Rail industry requirements.
· Solution design for bids, proposals, investments and contracts
· Solution options analysis and recommendation
· Migration strategy analysis and recommendation
· Ensure that non-functional requirements and characteristics are effectively documented and followed in solution design, including security, capacity planning, hosting technologies, performance, and supportability (e.g. service monitoring, auto-ticketing)
· Work with the Enterprise and Technical architect communities to engage additional SME skills where required, e.g. technology strategies, expert review.
· Where needed, act as Design Authority during the detailed design, build and test stages of projects, providing the overall leadership to ensure that system designs meet the customer requirements and technical strategy
· Work directly with customers, partners, third-party suppliers and other suppliers to the industry to ensure that solutions are correctly defined, and solution options reviewed, to meet the business need and that optimum solutions are produced for the industry.
· Solution assurance for both bids and deliveries, including functional and technical reviews of solutions, estimate reviews, contributing to bid and delivery assurance.
· Working independently, as part of a team, and able to lead a team.
· Work with Global colleagues to evaluate Global capabilities for contributing to or providing solutions, concentrating specifically on technical issues, such as hosting, security, data segregation etc.
The job holder will be expected routinely to be working on multiple parallel activities and to be able to schedule their own time accordingly.
The job holder may be expected to mentor a graduate in developing their transport solution design and architecture skills.
The Network Rail Drugs and Alcohol policy will apply to this role when working on delivery under Network Rail contracts.
Competencies and soft skills required for the role:
· Client Focus
· Delivery Focus
· Knowledge and Expertise
Broad skills categories applicable to the role:
· Application Management & Development Skills
· Architecture Skills
· Consultancy - Business and ICT Skills
· Change management Skills
· Technical Engineering Skills
· Experience of working with GB rail industry customers, business processes and systems
· Experience of working with systems with material safety uses.
· ISEB/TOGAF/BCS or equivalent qualifications in solutions/technical architecture or analysis
· Production of analysis/architecture/design deliverables
· Experience in agile methods and techniques
· Experience in a variety of development and testing tools
· Experience in producing and reviewing estimates
· Expertise in one or more relevant systems domains (e.g. rail operations, rail retailing, maintenance, infrastructure)
Why work at Worldline?
Our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent our Human Capital, they are also key players in our success. We make managing our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
But, at Worldline, we do more than just managing our talents. It is our top priority to involve them, inspire them, and develop them. In line with our guiding principle “Build your career and grow with us”, it is our mission to ensure that their potential can grow and flourish through the numerous development programs and career opportunities we offer.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
A propos d'Atos
Atos SE (Société Européenne), est une entreprise leader de services numériques avec un chiffre d'affaires annuel pro forma de l'ordre de 12 milliards d'euros et environ 100 000 collaborateurs dans 72 pays. Atos fournit à ses clients du monde entier des services de conseil et d'intégration de systèmes, d'infogérance, de Big Data et de Sécurité, d'opérations Cloud et des services transactionnels par l'intermédiaire de Worldline, le leader européen et un acteur mondial dans les services de paiement. Grâce à son expertise technologique et sa connaissance sectorielle pointue, Atos sert des clients dans différents secteurs : Industrie, Distribution, Transports, secteur Public, Santé, Services financiers, Télécoms, Défense et Sécurité, Médias et Services.
Atos déploie les technologies qui accélèrent le développement de ses clients et les aident à réaliser leur vision de l'entreprise du futur. Atos est le partenaire informatique mondial des Jeux Olympiques et Paralympiques. Le Groupe est coté sur le marché Euronext Paris et exerce ses activités sous les marques Atos, Bull, Canopy, Worldline, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid et Unify.
Pour plus d'information : fr.atos.net
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
For more information, visit: atos.net