equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Innovation is high on our agenda, as the payments industry is rapidly evolving. That’s why we foster the development of new and innovative solutions, such as instant payments, contactless payments, mobile payment solutions and digital identity services, allowing our clients to cater for the shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe.
An exciting task awaits you as a software developer Java / JavaEE (m/f/d): We operate complex systems that ensure that credit card payments function quickly and reliably. Together with you we would like to develop the payment systems of tomorrow.
We offer an exciting environment:
· You learn how electronic payment procedures work and ensure that our customers worldwide can pay 24/7
· You always get new interesting tasks
· We offer an extensive range of topics that you will come into contact with in your daily work
· You will work in an international team on various projects
· You are allowed to take on responsibility and you will have the ability to shape the future
· Good work-life balance thanks to flexible working hours and the possibility of working regularly in the home office
Our team IBS Germany is working on:
· Development and operation of the Issuer-Backoffice-System (processing of credit cards for cardholders)
· Implementation of internal and external change requests
· Migration of services and portfolios to the system
Your daily work consists of:
As a Java / JavaEE (m/f/d) software developer in the IBS Germany team, you will be involved in large and strategic customer and investment development projects for international customers (Europe, Asia-Pacific). You will support the project manager and the business experts in object-oriented modeling (use cases, domain objects, etc.) and the software architects in the definition of common architectures, standards, guidelines, etc. You will create the technical design (object-oriented, SOA) and develop based on Java/JavaEE independently and in cooperation with other development teams.
We are looking for you:
· You have completed a university/university of applied sciences degree in computer science or business informatics or a comparable vocational training
· You have approx. two years of professional experience in Java/JavaEE
· Your technical skills and tools include:
· UML, MDA, Agile Development
· Java, J2EE development (JSP, Servlets, EJB 3.0, WS, JAXB, XML, JSON)
· Eclipse IDE, GIT
· RDBMS + SQL knowledge (Oracle or comparable)
· Knowledge about the software development lifecycle
· You have a very good knowledge of English and a good knowledge of German or a willingness to learn
· A high degree of responsibility with high quality standards is natural for you
· Thanks to your quick comprehension, your analytical thinking and your structured approach, you are able to work efficiently and willingly on new topics in order to advance them
· The ability to work in a team and social competence, also in international teams, are the basis of our joint success
A "plus" is knowledge in the following areas:
· SOA experience or theoretical knowledge
· JBOSS (application server architecture)
· Experience with agile methodology
All this sounds like you? Then discover our world at www.equensworldline.com and apply now - online, of course. We look forward to receiving your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, references and certificates) stating your period of notice and salary expectations.
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.