Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Position: ServiceNow Developer with the Service Request development specialization
Service Request Management (SRM) IT Service Catalog Developer
The IT Service Catalog Developer works within the ServiceNow SRM team to implement the SRM components necessary to configure, deliver and operate a solution.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
• Software development and configuration within the ServiceNow SRM program
• Work with the project team including customers to design, develop and deploy SRM components
• Test and debug application components
• Workflow Configuration
• Development of required client specific reporting
• Maintain and troubleshoot LDAP and SSO integrations
• Develop, Maintain and troubleshoot other application integrations as required
• Adhere to company established implementation methodologies, best practices and quality standards.
• Technical administration tasks associated within maintaining a production environment.
• Execute/Manage Upgrades and Patch Installs
• Work with or act as the DBA to apply fixes within the DB
• High level knowledge of ServiceNow application with ability to support troubleshooting Deployment Management (on Dev, Test, Prod sites)
• Understand and adhere to deployment methodology and customer site requirements
• Work on the command line and file system to create and execute extraction and deployment scripts
Required Qualifications, Knowledge and Expertise (2-4 years )
• Experience working within an ITIL environment, service desk or data center
• B.S or equivalent degree
• Strong communication skills
• SDLC experience
• Relevant platform knowledge (Windows and/or Unix; familiarity with shell programming and/or utilities, especially for Unix)
• Knowledge of J2EE and Java programming (familiarity with JSPs useful; J2EE deployment critical)
• Knowledge of XML and XSLT
• Service Now configuration experience
• Experience with integration middleware
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.