Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Work Location: Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore & Chennai
· Responsibilities / Technical skills:
· Technically inclined and proven Operations experience as a key technical resource while working in the operations and delivery of ITSM solutions in client environments.
· 10+ years working in the operations management for ITSM products/SAAS services/consulting industry with knowledge of ITIL, minimum foundation level.
· Will be responsible mostly for understanding the solution design, processes, loading/configuring parameters/data in ServiceNow and troubleshooting issues.
· Is committed to customer satisfaction and ensures that actions contribute towards a positive experience by the customer.
· Degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology and proven experience in technical consulting roles.
· Communication skills:
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in English with local and onsite teams
· Demonstrated interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, and ability to deal with cultural diversity.
· Working Experience:
· Working experience of ITSM tools and solutions. Handling of small projects end to end will be an added advantage.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.