Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. Worldline delivers new generation services, enabling its customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to the end consumer. Key actor for B2B2C industries in 20 countries, with over 40 years of experience, Worldline supports and contributes to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market.
Worldline offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support. Worldline activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services & Terminals, Mobility & e-Transactional Services, Financial Processing & Software Licensing. Worldline employs more than 8,600 people worldwide and generated 1.22 billion euros revenues in 2015. Worldline is an Atos company.
Objectives of position:
The Junior Sales Representative will continuously develop the mass market segment (POS and/or e-com) of PaySquare including new merchant acquisition, upselling and customer retention. Target group: potential merchants with <5 POS-terminals and/or a potential acquiring sales volume
· Performs independent and lead based sales activities in the mass market segment and involves additional departments (cross functional)
· Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume in mass market segment
· Fulfills defined SLAs
· Prepares merchant offers and contracts, within the assigned competence frame
· Participates on internal projects (cross-border/cross-department)
· Fosters excellent communication - internally and externally
Accountabilities and performance measurements:
· Meets assigned sales targets
· Adheres to defined SLAs, policies and competencies
· Maintains high satisfaction ratings (internal and external)
· Completes required trainings and development objectives within the assigned time frame
· Reports to the Head of Mass Market Sales Germany
· Works closely with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution
· University degree in Business Economics or comparable commercial education
· Self motivated and goal oriented, able to handle stressful situations
· Strong sales orientation – driven by results – and commercial awareness
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office
· Fluent in German and English
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
· This position requires extensive travel and a full clean driving license
Why work at Worldline?
Our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent our Human Capital, they are also key players in our success. We make managing our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
But, at Worldline, we do more than just managing our talents. It is our top priority to involve them, inspire them, and develop them. In line with our guiding principle “Build your career and grow with us”, it is our mission to ensure that their potential can grow and flourish through the numerous development programs and career opportunities we offer.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.