Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
· Leader in digital services with 100,000 employees in 73 countries
· Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
· Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
· Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
As an Automation Process Engineer, you will play a key part in helping Atos to establish itself as unrivalled by offering innovative and robust Automation and Robotics solutions using a variety of technologies.
Job Responsibilities :
· Quickly understand business process flows of different customers within Atos B&PS Consulting Service Line
· Document, design, build and support improved flows, often replacing manual methods
· Research automation engines and integration tools and identify metrics for improving existing solutions
· Interact with vendors for quotes, support, new technologies, and vendor relationship tasks
· Complete other projects and duties as assigned
· Minimum 2 years of experience in designing and developing data integration and process flow solutions using RPA technologies in business development
· knowledge of automation technology e.g. Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere and UiPath
· Knowledge of software development methodologies (Waterfall, V Model, Agile etc.)
· Understanding of API calls, like REST, SOAP, JSON, post/get requests
· Knowledge of AIML (Artificial Intelligence Markup Language)
· Passion, creativity, and strong desire to automate complex process tasks across customers in different markets
· A willingness to test and deliver the perfect error free solution
· Strong logical reasoning and problem solving techniques
· Process improvement knowledge e.g. Lean, Six-Sigma
· Process documentation and analysis skills
· Empathy for impact on workforce
· Strong SQL skills with an ability to write comprehensive, well-tuned SQL queries, in addition to creating complex stored procedures
· Exposure to Machine Learning technologies
· Data scientist skills including algorithm development (concepts and designs)
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.