Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
This is a full-time position, based in Wolverhampton (5 days a week).
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
As a trained Personnel Vetting Officer, you will be responsible for undertaking the following duties:
· Handle the full life cycle of the clearance process in accordance with regulatory and contractual requirements.
· Ensure details provided and supporting documents presented fully meet the Basic Personal Security Standard or contractual enhancement as appropriate.
· Ensure clearance forms are checked for completeness and accuracy before submission to the vetting authority.
· Liaise with interested parties during the clearance process and inform candidates and managers of vetting decisions where appropriate.
· Provide confirmation of vetting decisions.
· Provide advice and guidance on vetting matters and respond to queries raised in a timely manner.
· Ensure annual reviews are initiated, followed up and where necessary, additional actions completed.
· Provide timely notifications when clearances are due for renewal and follow up to completion.
· Ensure paper and electronic records are fully maintained and auditable.
Signs of success
To be successful in this role, you’ll need a rich combination of experience, proven skills and personal attributes. See below to find out if you’re the person we’re looking for.
Skills we can’t do without:
· Demonstrable experience in handling confidential information relating to individuals
· Attention to detail and ability to follow things through to completion
· Fluent English language skills, ability to communicate with stakeholders on a day to day basis by telephone, in writing and face to face
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Ability to quickly build rapport with stakeholders and individuals at all levels of the organisation.
Skills we’d like:
· Flexible and adaptable approach to changing priorities of the business
· Demonstrable ability to converse with external facing organisations to include customers and third-party suppliers.
· Conversant with and be able to provide advice on legislative and regulatory requirements for vetting.
To undertake this role candidates must be eligible for the SC Clearance.
More reasons to join us
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect a fantastic range of benefits. These include: a rewarding salary, 25 days’ annual leave, private medical insurance, an attractive stakeholder pension scheme plus many more. We also operate a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to purchase discounted products and services.
What’s more, we really value your progress and it’s a top priority to engage, inspire and develop you to help you maximise your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programmes in place demonstrating our commitment to developing your career.
Getting to know Atos
You can look forward to joining a global powerhouse in digital transformation. We have 120,000 employees in 73 countries and an annual revenue of €13 billion. We are also number one in Europe regarding Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, providing end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business applications and Digital Workplace solutions through our Digital Transformation Factory. Additionally, we provide transactional services through Worldline, Europe’s leader in the payment industry. Our group is also the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic and Paralympic Games and operate under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline.
How to apply
Confident this sounds like you? Please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge, experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the application process for people with disabilities.