equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
Context of the job
The equensWorldline Test Competence Center is an entity offering testing services to internal clients of Worldline, solution provider in the realm of electronic payment.
Within the TCC you will ensure the performance and robustness quality of the Worldline electronic payment systems by simulating the load of thousands Belgian cardholders performing e-commerce and point-of-sales terminals transactions.
In order to complete this you will:
· be trained on simulators and injectors
· be trained on Worldline applications and systems (front-office and back-office)
· execute the performance and robustness non regression tests scenarios
· ensure that the performance and robustness targets are reached at each new releases of Worldline applications or systems
· report on the results
· undertake the close follow-up of the issues that you will detect
· closely collaborate with development teams in charge of solving those issues
Your principal challenges are:
· Be recognized as an expert in performance and robustness testing
· Acting in multiple different operating systems
· Be capable of working under pressure of planning and milestones to be respected
· Be organized and accurate in the checks of the tests results
· Be capable to analyze with System Engineers, Data base administrators and Development Teams what could be wrong if test results show a degradation of the performance compared to the previous application or system release.
· Higher education in information technology and/or experience of 2-3 years in software testing
· Proficient use of English (spoken and written)
· Autonomy and ability to learn and adapt
· Good communication skills (spoken and written)
· Outstanding analytical skills
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Perseverance and ability to cooperate – team work
· Knowledge of Alpha-VMS, Unix/linux operating systems
· Knowledge of SQL and Oracle
· Knowledge of XML/XSD
· Knowledge of programming languages (C++,Java,…)
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.