Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Must be expert in all tasks related to Windows Application Packaging.
• Provide Level 3 support for packaging and Image related issues.
• Working knowledge of SCCM with the ability to stage and deploy packages.
• Basic understanding of OSD and Task sequences.
• Investigate new technologies.
• Provide training to other team members on as needed.
Demonstrates the following skills and behaviors:
• Works independently with minimal supervision
• Accepts responsibility readily and follows through consistently on assigned tasks
• Produces excellent work-product
• Exhibits high degree of professionalism in all contacts
• Communicates status clearly, accurately, and honestly – escalates issues when necessary in a timely fashion
• Ability to work on multiple projects and with multiple accounts
• Self-motivated learner quickly assimilates knowledge of new technologies
•Expert in Flexera Admin Studio
• Working Configuration Manager knowledge
• Knowledge of Application Model
• Advanced knowledge of MSI and creating Custom Actions
• Working knowledge of VB Script
• Working Knowledge of Power Shell - Desired
• Application Virtualization in AppV or ThinApp - Desired
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science - Desired
What we offer
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
· Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies
· Flexible benefits:Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop
· ompensation: Competitive salary package
· Extra vacation days
· Possibility to work from home
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.