Looking for the next step as a Low Code Developer? Will you make the difference for our clients?
We, from B&PS Digital Readiness, guide our clients to enable them to make the best out of their digital transformation. We support them in their migration from classical application development into the modern world of Block-chain, virtual reality and Low-Coding.
Our low-code team consists of approximately 40 people, both male and female. The team has been active since 2016 and has a good mix of junior and senior employees. We focus on application development using OutSystems and Mendix. Where we are experienced in the cloud platform as well as the on-premise platform. It’s our aim that each team member is certified. For OutSystems we have people certified at the levels of Associate, Professional and Tech lead. For Mendix we have certifications on the levels rapid developer and advanced developer.
We add value to our customers by secondment, delivery of a team or working by work packages. We deliver new platforms & applications and support the maintenance of it. Where most platform and application support is performed by our certified nearshore Atos colleagues in Russia.
In this dynamic position within Atos you have lots of freedom and responsibility to develop yourself to a higher level with a specialisation in User interface & Front-end or Back-end development. Knowledge-sharing and cooperation across competences is very much encouraged and expected.
Who are you
· HBO (for NL) or master of Bachelor (for BE) thinking and working experience
· 4 years’ experience as OutSystems developer
· Experienced in data modelling and structures
· Good communicating skills, to act as single point of contact and to support team member
· Capable of communicating complex subjects in a simple fashion
· Work close to the architect
· You motivate, coach and evaluate the performance of the team members. Determining the best practices for developing in OutSystems, setting standards and making sure they are executed.
· Experienced as being a part of a Scrum-Agile multi-disciplinary team
· Fluent in Dutch and English; for our Belgium vacancies preferable also French
· Mobility to work with our global clients mainly located in the Randstad and our office in Amstelveen.
· Implement UI design, by using the templates, based on lay-out provided by the UI/UX Designer
· Create stylesheets
· Implement animations and dynamic features on the interface
· Work closely together with the Back-end Developers to ensure good performance and usability
· Develop deploy and maintain business applications
· Lead/contribute to engineering during execution and delivery to solve complex engineering problems in the development life cycle
· Implement integrations with 3rd party software/services
· Support the Architect for translating business requirements into well-architected solutions
· Work closely together with the Architect and the Front-end specialist
· Troubleshoot and debug applications
What we offer you
· Besides a welcoming and global work environment, we offer you:
· A competitive salary and mobility budget or lease car;
· Interesting career opportunities both locally and internationally;
· We value you and provide you flexible working time with remote working possibility;
· The possibility to work on complex and challenging projects for industry leaders
· A personal development plan that is created together with your Manager
· A comprehensive and personal benefits package, which includes 29 vacation days, holiday allowance and a 13th month.
Why wait? Join us!
For more information you can reach our recruiter for this position. Contact Narim Hubara on +31655597305 or firstname.lastname@example.org.