Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and efficiently in the It world.
We are looking for a Junior Azure Cloud Engineer to implement and support cloud, hybrid and on-premise IT Infrastructure solutions across a broad variety of clients worldwide. Your focus will be on large and medium international projects.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
· being a member of a great team that designs and develops Cloud, hybrid and on premise solutions based on project specifications and client requirements with the guidance from a senior engineer
· working towards completing architecture/design and implementation to migrate applications to cloud-based PaaS, IaaS and SaaS products
· putting in place processes and systems to ensure that the agreed standards become embedded in generation of new infrastructure in Cloud Environments (Azure)
How does it sound so fa? Ready to start a new challenging adventure?
Skills we'd like you to have!
· Master's degree or during studies in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering (or related field)
· Interest in Cloud solutions
· Experience with Microsoft Azure would be an advantage
· Understanding of Azure Policies, Azure IaaS (v2/ARM), Azure Application services
· Problem analysis and creative solving skills
· Strong communications skills both written and verbal proven in a client facing role
· Self-confidence and ability to learn
· Open mind and positive attitude😊
· Knowledge of Microsoft Infrastructure include Windows Server, Windows OS, Active Directory and networking technologies would be a real plus
Reasons to join us!
In addition to become a part of a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect a superb range of benefits. These include:
· a rewarding salary
· additional days annual leave
· private medical insurance
· an attractive partner pension scheme
We also operate a flexible benefits scheme , allowing you to purchase discounted products and services.
What’s more, we really value your progress and it’s a top priority to engage, encourage and develop you to help you maximise your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programmes in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.