Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Service Desk Agent (fulltime)
May perform the following:
· Troubleshoots via the phone, email, chat and/or web hardware, software, and network operating problems and involves technical resources to ensure resolution
· Applies understanding and knowledge of information systems products and services to assist users
· Identifies, investigates and researches user questions and problems as well as isolating and resolving information systems problems
· Coordinates referrals to appropriate technical, professional, or service personnel
· Receives and prioritizes issues and forwards using appropriate escalation procedures
· Speaking and Writing English Level - Advanced Mid / High
· Customer Service Experience Required
· Minimum 1 year (Service Desk, Call Center, IT Help Desk )
· Basic Office Package Knowledge Required (Windows)
· Google Mobile Device Knowledge
· Android Tool and Applications Knowledge Desired:
· Service Now
· Avaya CMS Able to Multi-Task and Handle multiple incoming contacts
· Basic Active Directory
· Basic Software instalation
· Basic printer instalation
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.